PEOPLE & CAREERS
Public Relations Officer
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication or any related courses.
• Should have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Public Relations Officer.
• With knowledge and background in Journalism and Newswriting, Media Relations Management, and Social Media Content and Management.
• Handles Internal and External Communications such as press release (PRs), newsletters and other publications, corporate presentations, speeches, AVP scripts, and others.
• Writing and management of Corporate Publications such as Annual Reports and other printed collaterals.
• Regular News Analytics and Media Monitoring.
• Social Media and Website content management.
• Assist the Corporate Affairs & Branding team in conceptualizing and implementing effective Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) materials and programs.
You may directly send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org